"It is my privilege to give back, serve, and celebrate the amazing community we live in."
Ed & Cathy Eng Community Foundation, 501 (c) (3), Est 8/16/17
The Ed and Cathy Eng Foundation was established to help students achieve their dreams through higher education. We believe that access to quality education can unleash limitless opportunities. Since its inception, we have funded over $7,000 in scholarships and community programs.
2019 SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED TO:
1. Makeila Catt, UCLA, $500
2. Ariel Kang, UC Berkeley, $500
3. Ryan Lee, UCLA, $500
4. Alan Nguyen, UCLA, $500
5. Megan Tapia, CS Dominguez Hills, $500
Meals on Wheels, $500 annually
Relay for Life, $100 annually
Maddie's Closet, $100 annually
2018 SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED TO:
1. Jason Gomez, Cal Poly Pomona, $250
2. Melina Guerrero, UC Santa Barbara, $250
3. Natalia Hernandez, UC Santa Barbara, $500
4. Isabel Urquiza, Hobart & William Smith Colleges, $500
5. Honor Awards (Nicholas Colosi, Anahi Garcia, Amber Sanchez, David He, Amanda Pelozi, Daniele Coop, Brandon Dube), $50 each.
A HISTORY OF COMMUNITY SERVICE!
CELEBRATING OUR AMAZING COMMUNITY!
Member of Joint City Council/NLMUSD Board Committee
Past Chairman of Community Services Commission
Past Member of Chamber of Commerce
Past Member of Gateway Cities of Council Government
Past Member of Citizens Task Force on City Finances
Past President of the Academic Booster Club, LMHS
Past Recipient of the NLMUSD Volunteer Award
Past President of the Boys Basketball Booster Club, LMHS
Past National Junior Basketball Coach
Past La Mirada City Basketball League Coach
July 3rd Independence Day Celebration
Salute to Veterans
Splash! 10th Year Anniversary
Concerts Under the Stars
La Mirada Theatre 40th Year Anniversary